Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year



Wow, way too long since my last post. Thank you Diana, dear friend for the gentle nudge. I've been doing more work in my art journal and have scanned a couple more pages to share. My last year has been a bit rough due to my husband's illness and these two pages were created during that time. I've been taking a few online workshops and learning lots of fun new techniques and will try to be better about posting more often! I have an online subscription to lynda.com (a wonderful website that offers tons of lessons on how to do just about anything using tons of different software applications). They now have tutorials for blogger, so one of my New Years resolutions is to learn a little more about posting and make my blog more interesting. I'll try to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment