Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally, up and Running!

I'm so excited to be posting my first blog! I have followed all of my friend's blogs for years and never had one of my own. I thought to myself, "I'm  a graphic designer, I can figure this out". I'm sure it will get easier, but I hope you will all forgive my first few attempts and know that I'll get better as I go. My goal is to post something every few days and I'm going to try very hard to do so. I have so many things to share with you... the first and most exciting is my new line of unmounted rubber stamps that I have designed. I would love to hear your comments about them. And if you have purchased them, I'd love to see what you have created. I'll be working to set up my  Etsy shop soon. I'll post the link as soon as it's done.    



3 comments:

  1. Dawn-
    Congratulations on getting your blog up and running! I love the colors and your header. That little doll of you is just a perfect ArtGirl!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland! Your site is looking good, and love the banner. your little art doll is perfect. Hope you will indeed do some sketching at Artiscape and post the results here. Thanks for linking to my blog, too. I'm excited to see how you progress here... I bet you can teach me a few things!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn!
    We sat together in Mike Meador's aluminum can class. I love the pink can you gave me and I'm going to cover something cool with it.
    My twin sister, Donna, and I had too much fun at Artiscape this year and did you notice she tied with Wanda Montgomery with the highest bid for the art projects? Awesome! She is very talented.
    I have my magic wand you gave me at the atc swap hanging in my studio. I love lime green!
    Good luck with your etsy shop. I'm going to check it out now.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete