Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun at Artiscape

Finally getting a post in after my fun trip to Artiscape! I had a wonderful time at Artiscape and saw lots of friends that I had taken classes with before. I took classes with Paula Hardesty (a soldering goddess), Gaye Medbury (made a really fun little book that I'll post when I finish the embellishing), Paula Best (made very cool fabric beads and a funky fabric bracelet too). I took Fun with Stencils and Art Charms made from aluminum cans with Mike Meador who was also a great instructor. He and his wife Chris make such a great team and we all laughed like crazy in both classes - he's a very funny guy! I can't wait to try some of the new techniques I learned in my classes and I promise to post one or two more of my class projects once I get them a little more finished. Hopefully, it won't be so long between posts next time.

Shadow box.front


 This is the front of my shadow box pendant that I made in Paula Hardesty's class

Shadow box.back

This is the back side of my Shadow box pendant, I can't wait to make more of these!

Reach for the Stars
One of my trades I made for Artiscape. My Reach for the Stars wand, they didn't last long - glad I saved one for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment